Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Am Undone



The first time I heard this on K-Love earlier this week, it resonated in my soul. I am drawn to God tonight through this song. I am not one to share the deep things in my heart on here much, but I sense the Spirit is leading me to share. Maybe someone can relate and be encouraged; I don't know. What I do know is that tonight I am totally undone, and... like the song says, I don't want to be alone tonight, but I have no choice. Ahh, but Jesus is here...He promised to never leave or forsake me. Thank you, Jesus, that when I am afraid, or lonely, or need a shoulder, You are here. Jesus, You are the "I AM..." and whatever we need, you are the fulfillment of that need. Without You, Jesus, I would not have the strength to go on. Thank you for salvation, Jesus, and for holding me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment