Thursday, July 2, 2009

walking by faith

This is a blog I posted in Sept 2007, but it is timeless, because it is truth from the Word:

Sometimes a walk of faith is literally one step at a time. From one side of the room to the other. Breathing in and breathing out. Going to bed and knowing that "I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me." (Psalm 3:5)

Ok. So the devil is mad because I have decided to believe what God says instead of what he says. I'm not even going to give him a place for a foothold by mentioning what was wrong. I will just say this:

I am "healed by the stripes of Jesus" (1 Peter 2:24).

I am "redeemed from the curse of the law." (Galatians 3:13)

I am "not moved by what I see." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

I am "walking by faith and not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7)

and

I am "exercising my authority over the enemy." (Luke 10:19)

In Jesus' name.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment